Toadstool fragging itself?

Dana Jackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall. I think my toadstool may be fragging itself. My question is should I go ahead and cut it off? Or should I just let it happen naturally? Its been like this for over a month. How long does it generally take for the frag to detatch?

0301171920a.jpg

Watevadog5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My toadstool did the same. I was worried, as I thought it was dying but it would break off small"frags" of itself and I soon found them on other rocks

OP
OP
Dana Jackson

Dana Jackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be the second baby from this mother, although the first was already dropped and attached when I bought it...

OP
OP
Dana Jackson

Dana Jackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the feeling. I have only the 10 gallon and it takes alot of work to keep it healthy. But that's fine with me! It is very rewarding! I gave up drinking two years ago and have replaced that addiction with a healthier, less risky addiction. ..lol

LostInTheDark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a 10 gallon is a lot harder then a larger tank. Things go wrong so much faster in a small tank. Plus its a lot harder to choose what goes in it because of the limited space.

OP
OP
Dana Jackson

Dana Jackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first saltwater tank was a 75 gallon, that was 10 years ago. I had a 29 gallon biocube, hated it because it ran so hot all the time. It ended up biting the dust. This one I started for my little baby girl, supposed to be a freshwater tank. I figured a few neon, some gravel, fake plants and boom... Done! As soon as I filled it with water, I was on ebay ordering salt and live rock before I realized what I was doing! Lol. Im planning a much larger tank within the next 6 months. Was buying a 90 gallon setup, but it feel through. Looking at a 125 gallon now. A project tank. Buying equipment as finances allow and building my own sump/ fuge. Im totally stoked!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 92 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back