Today is the day! It's the day you tell the world your favorite place to buy coral! SHOUT OUT!

Do you have a "GO TO" place that you buy coral from?

• Yes, one and only one!

Votes: 35 9.4%
  • Yes but open to good deals from others!

Votes: 161 43.3%
  • I'll buy from anyone who sells nice corals!

Votes: 162 43.5%
  • I'm loyal to my wallet only!

Votes: 56 15.1%

• Total voters

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After downsizing and being picky...mostly CB coral.

Docjpath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AustinAquaFarms has great corals for a great price. Matt and James are very knowledgeable and helpful. They sell a wide variety of high quality LPS and have added a few SPS now. Their shipping is excellent, great care in packaging and boxing.

All corals in photo came from AAF. Tank is 120 gallon mixed reef, ~2 years old, but still filling in spaces. Ignore tank bottom, I am in process of removing sand and going BB.
120 mixed reef 2.jpg

EchoStar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love unique coral.. great customer service and quality frag.. I have several corals also from aqua sd but have stop buying from them due to personal issues.. but unique coral has good prices, quality peices and if they dont have what I want I have message them and they have helped me out on different corals @uniquecorals

20200129_120604.jpg

Last edited:

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Humm ,, for all my corals except SPS corals I mostly use Cherry Corals ,, healthy , pest free corals and way cheaper than WWC ,, for SPS corals ,, I use mostly a Reefer on R2R ,,, very nice corals that are pretty much way cheaper than any of the vendors ,, and way bigger ,, he also has pretty much anything I want ,, not sure I can post his name in this thread though :)

Nevil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zoanthids! Just received my 1st order from them today and have never seen anyone else package everything up as nice as they did! Everything opened up within an hour. Couldn't be happier! I've ordered from many other online vendors and been happy but these guys are on another level!

KRMCO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic Art in Highlands Ranch (SE Denver metro) has been great. Good selection and super helpful. I would order online if I was dead set on a specific type and color combo though.

kritquilt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok this is an easy one today BUT special because the world is going to find out who your favorite vendor for buying coral is! You get to share your love with the world and give a nice shout out to your go to coral provider! There is ONE catch though. YOU MUST ONLY NAME ONE!!! Feel free to tag them and maybe they'll hook you up with a free frag! :)

So here is the QOTD!

What vendor/company is your MOST FAVORITE place to buy coral from? (NAME ONLY ONE)

Favorite Place to buy coral.jpg
FJW in Houston! Dennis rocks!

Amy406

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my local. They are amazing, patient, understanding and are only interested in helping me understand and be successful even when success meant “NO, this is not a good idea” or “Of course your crazy and we would love to help you make that work” I trust them. I have went online only a couple time and really like @TopShelfAquatics and @uniquecorals. They have both been wonderful and have been so helpful with any additional follow up questions, problems and replacements. Super easy to work with and great response time.

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok this is an easy one today BUT special because the world is going to find out who your favorite vendor for buying coral is! You get to share your love with the world and give a nice shout out to your go to coral provider! There is ONE catch though. YOU MUST ONLY NAME ONE!!! Feel free to tag them and maybe they'll hook you up with a free frag! :)

So here is the QOTD!

What vendor/company is your MOST FAVORITE place to buy coral from? (NAME ONLY ONE)

Favorite Place to buy coral.jpg
BLUE SEAS aquarium in sunrise fl great place and very helpful guys shout out to Romi and KEN

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from all the big guys, ASD,TSA CR UC and the best value with shipping and quality is still CORALS.COM by far. My best pieces are from there still alive and looking awesome. I cant recommend them enough especially if you are looking for some nice RED GONI's

Dacotahk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because we live in a rural area, online ordering is my only option. I currently have only a few with a plan to add more as I learn about this hobby. I’m pleased to hear of others using these online sources, too, and that they are reliable.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back