• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Todd’s Torch + Goni

nathang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
41
Reaction score
37
Location
WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to break down my tank, and have a question about pricing my Todd’s torch and metallic goni.

The torch has ~7 heads and I would frag, but the heads don’t extend very far from the main skeleton and I’d rather not risk it.

Thanks!

6B6D208D-CB7B-4B7D-9DBA-689AB5DF4515.jpeg 5FD1C9CB-C12B-4B6A-9222-9FFED13AB64A.jpeg 8DA54CB3-969B-452D-B8F9-DE621B5192F4.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new