• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Top Down Coral Viewer- Will Ship- $25

Item Price
25 +shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BARNAKEWLZ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
605
Reaction score
574
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to share these floating coral viewers. They are great for getting a cool look from the top down on your reef.

They are available in 2 sizes. 4” and 6”.
4” is perfect for a nano and 6” is a great size for anything larger.

I can make them in any color combo and am willing to ship.

IMG_8305.jpeg
 
I would like to share these floating coral viewers. They are great for getting a cool look from the top down on your reef.

They are available in 2 sizes. 4” and 6”.
4” is perfect for a nano and 6” is a great size for anything larger.

I can make them in any color combo and am willing to ship.

IMG_8305.jpeg
Barn, thank you for the viewer. It looks and works great. Arrived fast and in great shape
Mike A
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new