Top Shelf 60

Magician
Magician2.jpg
 
I had a Lubbocks once, but this is my first Labouti .:wink:
 
Henry Hill was nice enough to GIVE me his prize collection. The peace favia. J/K I am permanently babysitting it
secret.gif

Raptors-peace-favia.jpg
 
UPDATE 10/3/2010


Added the new Background which made a huge difference in viewing pleasure. Hopefully one day I will get back into SpS (sticks) . There is so much color out there in the SpS world!

Fts29.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new