Torch died with hard bubbles under the skeleton

eye_dr_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
126
Reaction score
255
Location
BR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I lost a healthy torch coral overnight. It started to detach, and after it died, I noticed the skeleton had several hard bubbles under the flesh at the base, forming a fragile crust. All my other corals and fish are fine, and the parameters are stable, but I suspect the same bubbles might be present on my other torch corals.

Has anyone seen this before? Any idea what it could be?

IMG_9859.jpeg IMG_9874.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new