Torch ID

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm seeing an indo gold. If it has the green mouth I'd say dragon soul.

Regardless of ID you have great friends with good taste in coral. I have some really great friends in the hobby to... ;)
Appreciate the feedback looks like I’m gonna have to become a dentist and check the mouth ;Woot. Yeah def a great friend!! It’s bittersweet receiving this coral....it’s so nice yet so expensive on some websites which makes me super stressed to make sure I keep it happy lol

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very beautiful torch!

There are so many variations coming in at the moment that names have gotten over used unfortunately:(

This one looks as others have said to be an indo gold.

The variation of indo gold with the greener tips and sometimes green mouths are definitely dragon souls.

Depending on variations of tentacle, tip and mouth color will bring different names.

Nice score!

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very beautiful torch!

There are so many variations coming in at the moment that names have gotten over used unfortunately:(

This one looks as others have said to be an indo gold.

The variation of indo gold with the greener tips and sometimes green mouths are definitely dragon souls.

Depending on variations of tentacle, tip and mouth color will bring different names.

Nice score!
Thanks I’m jus trying to catch up to you torch gods with my little babies :rolleyes: Maybe I’ll get a nice camera and lens to take better photos in the future to share with y’all until then it’s the good ol iPhone and Orphek lens

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah your buddy hooked you up. Yeah I agree its an indo dragon soul. As people say they are different grades of each as well depending on color. I got a hellfire recently and I tell you what. I think that is one of my favorite torches now. Unbelievable color. The indo stuff is great!
Its a fast grower, so you will enjoy it.

OP
OP
FlexingFishSticks

FlexingFishSticks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah your buddy hooked you up. Yeah I agree its an indo dragon soul. As people say they are different grades of each as well depending on color. I got a hellfire recently and I tell you what. I think that is one of my favorite torches now. Unbelievable color. The indo stuff is great!
Its a fast grower, so you will enjoy it.
Appreciate your input man thank you! Yes he did that is why I’m going to take him out to drink tonight! Honestly I wasn’t a fan of torches it always reminded me of overpriced car wash noodles. After having one in the tank for a couple days now it is one of my favorites it adds so much motion and life to the tank. I hope you have some pics of your hellfire on your build thread I’m going to check it out!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back