Torch ID??

Aubers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
9
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

I got this torch about a month ago at my local store and immediately had to have it. The guy at the store had no idea what it was and I love it so much I’m trying to find more of them.

It’s like a fluorescent orange with light green tips.

IMG_0925.jpeg
 
Hey!

I got this torch about a month ago at my local store and immediately had to have it. The guy at the store had no idea what it was and I love it so much I’m trying to find more of them.

It’s like a fluorescent orange with light green tips.

IMG_0925.jpeg
It’s beautiful ino matter its name. Euphyllia second favorites next to Gonis for me.
 
Here’s a better picture. Lens makes it appear yellow but it’s definitely orange with teal tips.

IMG_0987.jpeg
 
Hey!

I got this torch about a month ago at my local store and immediately had to have it. The guy at the store had no idea what it was and I love it so much I’m trying to find more of them.

It’s like a fluorescent orange with light green tips.

IMG_0925.jpeg
Looks like either golden orange or maybe aussie orange. Not sure of youre using filters but color seems off to be orange
 
Looks like either golden orange or maybe aussie orange. Not sure of youre using filters but color seems off to be orange
So frustrating! Ditching my poly lab lens and just ordered the ice caps lens.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1001.jpeg
    IMG_1001.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 78
So frustrating! Ditching my poly lab lens and just ordered the ice caps lens.
Orpheks are excellent and come in two sizes
 
It’s a lost cause lol! Both lenses bring it out to be yellow, but the Orpheks win with the best pictures. You can see the fluorescent though.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 78

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new