OP
Shaddow_wolf169

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if your torch got a piece of food jammed up? The only thing I can think of (clearly your tank is maturing well - nice FTS by the way, going to be a bute) is that the fleshy tissue was going wild because it had indigestion. I've seen euphyllia/duncans do weird stuff when they eat. I call it their pooping face (wish I knew how to use all those cool emojis in here :eek: )
Might have my plate coral does this a lot normal for him.

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We don't do this to get our money back or make a profit out of it. We do it because it helps us and because we love this hobby.
I do I do it for one the look of the tank to the diversity of the inhabitants and 3 the incumbent makes me so I can go out and find other nice samples I don't limit myself like you do and I I'm proud to make money off of my hobby if you don't decide you want to make money off here I'll be that's your business mine is to give as many people rare and uncommon Coral to propagate and survive in other Aquarius tanks I am very proud of it in my Coral dealer is to he makes money off of it too and with that money I can reinvest I'm not limited to what I want to do with my tank I make money off it and I don't have one problem with that at all do you want protected species Coral I got you're going to pay for it very proud

OP
OP
Shaddow_wolf169

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I also reproduce corals that you're not allowed to own because they're protected species I got them before they were now I make a fortune off of breeding I bet you don't have the brain to do that make your passion payable fools
Never heard of breeding corals I know you can propagate.

OP
OP
Shaddow_wolf169

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE="Timothy Butler, post:
Come take a look at my tank buddy I have it insured for $20,000 I'm sure you're probably just a frag person it's so you got to tell me L LPS SPS IPS I have no idea what you trying to grow I will tell you LED lights up never use them I did that went back to metal halide saved a lot of energy and a lot of heat wasn't worth the girl--the I was not getting I love to experiment with this is my passion I'm looking to gain a job and aquaculture at 8 Coral wholesaler I have some appointment set up and I can't wait to see you. What culture system besides my 150 gallon tank and my 300 gallon[/QUOTE]

So in 6 months you set up 2 more tanks.
3565.jpeg

kennedpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run a calcium reactor dosing two dosing pumps 4 water quality one of this new product that's a very activated liquid carbon it makes your tank look crystal clear it's unbelievable it polishes the water better high protein skimmers

Come take a look at my tank buddy I have it insured for $20,000 I'm sure you're probably just a frag person it's so you got to tell me L LPS SPS IPS I have no idea what you trying to grow I will tell you LED lights up never use them I did that went back to metal halide saved a lot of energy and a lot of heat wasn't worth the girl--the I was not getting I love to experiment with this is my passion I'm looking to gain a job and aquaculture at 8 Coral wholesaler I have some appointment set up and I can't wait to see you. What culture system besides my 150 gallon tank and my 300 gallon tank I take every bit of information I can possibly get and I will Google it I will search it I will find out if it's a fact or not do not grow corals from different regions of the world and obviously on this site you guys have no idea what a isolation tank it is or about I Can Only Imagine your tank LOL algae

Sounds awesome. Let's see some tank and culture system pictures!!! All reefers love the pictures.

Vaughn17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No use for proper grammar you can get it in one sentence I'm not going to sit here and type it out if I can't voice to email it doesn't need to be sad but the coral she's talking about is stressed she needs to find out when this started and why the other torches look perfectly fine
No offense, but you posts are somewhat difficult to decipher. So, if I can't read your posts without getting a headache, I guess they don't need to be read.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't even know what to say. Lol. I read this thread because I have a hammer doing something similar.

The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything? No, not 42. This thread. I think this calls for a stiff drink.
You are correct
Cheers!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back