• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches! Og Bounce! Local pick up or shipping

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals, sorry for the hiatus this morning. Covid may have me working from home but that does imply working LOL.

Quick update to answer one question clearly: I just got off video chat with Jim Bayles. I can confirm that he is NOT the person with the 216 area code phone number who I spoke with yesterday, and who I now believe is the actual scammer here.

Jim is at work and we are going to pick up the conversation later today. There are a multitude of possibilities still but at least I can say for certain that Jim is not the person I spoke with on the phone yesterday.

I think what would be MOST helpful at this point would be any evidence that identifies the name, email, and IP address of the person who created and/or is using @Og_Reef's account. I have reached out to the mods about this. I'm not sure what the policy is there, or how much info they have from that account, but I do believe that would get us closer to the individual.

More later.
1588706284693.png

I hope you get em for sure hope he does not get y'all chasing your tails. This story BETTER have a happy ending. I am in for the long haul

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a group chat on FB Messenger with Elijah and James. As you recall from above, James is one of the people who has exchanged money over venmo several times recently with @Og_Reef. There is indeed a poker connection. James, who is not involved in reefing, is friends with Elijah. He said OG_reef is someone from his online poker league. Apparently someone who has lost a lot of money lately. James says when he gets off work he is going to contact the site administrator for their poker league and see what additional info he can get.

That, or I am being led in tremendous circles by a ring of criminal masterminds LOL

Tonyreeffish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is better than Jerry Springer! I really hope you guys catch this *******. It ticks me off that someone would use reefing to rip people off. I have been a little too trusting of people on here and have thought I might be caught in a scam but luckily all my transactions have come through after waiting a little longer than I would have liked for replies and what not. That last lead where the OP logged on and the gfs Facebook friends is private now seems really important. Theres got to be a big connection there! Youre close to figuring this out! Good luck and ill be watching closely for a conclusion and JUSTICE!

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has had a few sales where he said pick up preferred, has anyone ever seen him in person?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously don't believe anything they say.

Reef Castle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang on guys, he’s putting a story for y’all ... prop to Jesse for going above and beyond thus far!!! I was one of the person that got scammed over the weekend as well

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay folks, first and foremost, I got our money back. At least me and the two others who identified themselves earlier. I have already sent theirs back to them. But if there are any others, please reach out to me and I can help make you whole.

Now for the goods (next post, give me a minute this is gonna take a bit)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back