ToXIc's Savvy 185g

What was the cost of this tank? Also I am waiting for a quote from Reef Savvy currently. I want either a 90 or 125 rimless

Its been rumored that his tank cost $10k because he wanted the silicon sprinkled with gold dust. :tape:

Brandon
 
Clowns.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
got my sand in the other day

Tropic Eden Reef Flakes 7 bags of 30LBS each..

That's what I am using in my 50 cube. I like it pretty well. It's not as "heavy" as I thought it would be. The 2 MP10s move it around more than I would like. But it's still much better than the last sand I had.
 
the sump is done!!!! pics courtesy synergy reef

1271096_734210749926465_990575667_o.jpg


1262825_734213189926221_919721907_o.jpg
 
Tagging along. Beautiful tank. Glad I found the thread...
 
Tagging along. Beautiful tank. Glad I found the thread...

Thanks.


Shoot... he better have it done this weekend...

Lol. If it wasn't for the fact that I need to rip the carpet out and tile the room it probably would of been done.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Ooooh La La!!!!! That thing will look awesome under the disco LED light show! I'm preparing a hot techno mix now for ya!!! LOL

Seriously though, that's awesome.
 
Wow that sump looks awesome man real good stuff there you got going on.

thanks... took me a while to come up with a final design.. :smile:

Ooooh La La!!!!! That thing will look awesome under the disco LED light show! I'm preparing a hot techno mix now for ya!!! LOL

Seriously though, that's awesome.

clown...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new