Toys For Kids 2018: A Home For Children

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t had time to go through all the comments but I received an email after church today that the goal had been reached!

I started showing everyone around me and they were sooo excited. I can’t begin to describe how blessed a man I am to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. Humbled and fired up about buying gifts and making a ton of kids happy happy happy!!!
We love you, Rev. By far one of the finest forums on the internet; for any topic. Happy and blessed to be able to help the kids. Let’s not stop now, let’s set an amazing new record!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am in utter shock here and dismay at this single donation as well as what you all have done this season. I really have no words to suffice. I know one thing, my work load just doubled and I couldn't be more happy about it! I need a bigger trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in utter shock here and dismay at this single donation as well as what you all have done this season. I really have no words to suffice. I know one thing, my work load just doubled and I couldn't be more happy about it! I need a bigger trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just incredible. I love Christmas and I love R2R.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa....did you see that someone just donated $10,000
5 minutes ago!!!??? @revhtree literally my hairs on the back of my neck just stood up!!!
That is truly stunning and deserves
A BIG THANK YOU & GOD BLESS !!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the love everyone but honestly I’m just one working cog in this beautiful community. Without the members, without the mods, without the squad, without the church team there is no Toys For Kids. I thank God for this opportunity and thank you for just doing your part to keep this machine rolling along!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa....did you see that someone just donated

$10,000

5 minutes ago!!!??? @revhtree literally my hairs on the back of my neck just stood up!!!
Holey moley!
giphy.gif

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back