• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trade with Sam......

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sam and I had a trade going and I am very happy with the out come. Frags were packed as usual, top notch and frags are all ready opening in the tank. Thanks for the trade Sam. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with Sam again.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sam and I had a trade going and I am very happy with the out come. Frags were packed as usual, top notch and frags are all ready opening in the tank. Thanks for the trade Sam. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with Sam again.

sweet.. now... where are the pics?!? :lol:

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I know.....Have to wait till they come fully open and settle.....Plus I have been lazy with the camera...

Marine Flora

marine planted tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i received the package today and everything came in great. one of the palys opened in the bag. definitely do not hesitate to trade w/ james. it was a great transaction. thanks james

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.1%
Back