Transformers

FindNem0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I asked a question a few weeks ago, can you drill a 34 Gallon Solana? The answer, Yes!!! Thanks to Fish World in Richmond Virginia. So I bought this 34 gallon Solana and I wasn't happy with it. So......I drilled it. I will post pictures as I continue to put this together. So far I cut out the old overflow and had this tanked drilled today. Setting up the stand and plumbing it next. I used the Eshopps eclipse overflow.
ATTACH=full]472891[/ATTACH]
IMG_1241.JPG
IMG_1389.JPG
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1392.JPG
IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1036.JPG

OP
OP
FindNem0

FindNem0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1397.JPG

Got everything glued up. And allowing things to dry over night. I need to drill a couple 2 inch holes in the back for the overflow and the emergency overflow. And a one inch for the return

OP
OP
FindNem0

FindNem0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, wew, I'm exhausted. So I've pieced together this gem. I mean maybe I'm biased because it's mine but for my first drill project I'll be happy to see this sucker everyday when I wake up and come home. And when I get to sit around and enjoy the beauty. So I threw in a little Eshopps nano sump underneath it. In this baby sump, I threw in a heater, reef octopus 3500 return pump, a ground, Bulk Reef Supply reactor, running GFO and carbon as well as A Tunze ATO. Up top I'm running a Radion XR15Gen3Pro and a MP-10. Going to update the driver tomorrow. This weekend I will be adding a bubble Magnus doser I just picked up. Time to grow some sticks. I threw a couple pair of clown in there. Once I get my 57 going next week I'll take a pair out. I like this baby, but my only complaint is the noise this overflow system makes. It's kind of relaxing but annoying at the same time. I'm hoping they sell something to quiet it down. Any suggestions on maybe adding or taking away, don't hesitate. Please if you have any questions at all feel free to message me. I'm not one of those stuck up I'm better than everyone reefers.

Semper Fidelis
IMG_1498.JPG
IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back