Trident FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txdragonslayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to change the design of the "module" to a more regular shape. THese odd shape items (DOS, Trident, Power bars, apex brain) make it difficult when space is a factor, but a more rectangular shape allows tighter fits in small places.

Hope your listening, especially with future product development. Straight lines are always best.
One more thing, other colors of the apex would be nice too, I would love WHITE!

Chris155hp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can foresee the need for a clever mounting system to have this work properly under my tank. Is that going to be part of the product?
For me as well. They originally said they would be developing some sort of mount but theres ben no mention since it was first mentioned so I fear it may have fallen threw sadly. Maybe @Terence can clarify

Reactions: clp

Chris155hp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
home depot sells all kinds of mounts, look in the shelving aisle. :)

That’s hardly a clean look for a high end install
40F054CB-3944-46ED-9F39-75AF29B210E7.jpeg

Last edited:

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will all the different ones dropping now or about to drop I would say before June I say by April.

Joe Batt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will it be able to work with Triton method and Core dosing chemicals?

Joe Batt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just waiting for the pre-release dates and they have made a sale......just wonder when it will be.....any updates?

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just waiting for the pre-release dates and they have made a sale......just wonder when it will be.....any updates?
An update on anticipated date would be nice. I imagine that it is the most frequently asked question. However, having things built overseas...especially complicated things that they have a lot riding on, is not something you want to rush.

scott11106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new updates on the triton and the release date?
i am building a 300 gal display and just purchased all of the apex gear and would love to set the trident up as an initial launch of the tank next month. I am on the neptune community but did not see anything...

JeepinReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw some ask a page back or so, but I didn't see any further discussion. Can a different (second) source of water be fed to the Trident somehow?

The previous question was regarding T-ing in a line from a water mixing station. I'm curious about a less permanent sample introduction method. It would be nice to analyze water change water with the Trident to compare apples to apples values with the same test method every once in a while.

Last edited:

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe he can afford whatever coral he wants regardless? Spending a lot of money on equipment doesn’t mean you can’t also spend a lot of money on whatever coral...
maybe. I guess I never embrace when people want to show off their expensive things. My tank alone was $4,700 but i dont go posting pictures of it as some kind of proof of something.

wow.. a super expensive sump that is anally clean.. big deal. Does having a clean sump mean that you have reached the pinnacle of reef keeping?

Its just funny because the OP was complaining about how the unit will look. Who cares what it looks like?

It could come in brown colored blown plastic in the shape of dog poop as long as it works.

to each his own, bottom line... the real question is.. HOW ABOUT A DELIVERY TIME FRAME UPDATE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back