Trident not auto testing

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put my new trident in yesterday and even though I have reset it multiple times and set the schedule multiple times it’s not doing auto testing. The system seems to be working great if I make it do the test, but I don’t want it to work like that. I want it to do the testing itself. That’s kind of the point, right? I have it set on the minimum schedule since that should be enough unlike my GHL that tests 8 times a day.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have it set to Automatic mode, or Manual mode? Click the gear above your Trident tile:

90133704-2B9A-4AF2-A1E4-6A6F87E6EC12.jpeg

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d try updating the Trident module software, even if it’s already reporting it has the current version. I have seen this process correct unexplained problems on other modules.

OP
OP
Wolters_88

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d try updating the Trident module software, even if it’s already reporting it has the current version. I have seen this process correct unexplained problems on other modules.
Weird, it says the last eat update but there was another one to download. Guess we will see if it works in 6 hours

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back