Trident Pinch Valve

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtomasi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jtomasi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
2
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone knows where to get a replacement BS-0838V-05 solenoid pinch valve used in the Trident. Bought a used Trident on here with the understanding that the calcium test was failing. Did a tear down and found the issue:

To be honest I believe the valve still works, however, I ruined the spring trying to pull it out. So to the extent you know where to buy the spring that might temporarily fix my problem while i source a new valve.

IMG_8044.jpg IMG_8047.jpg IMG_8050.jpg IMG_8091.jpg
 
The only one I found on alibb has a min order of 500 units. lol, i dont need 500.
 
Have you asked Neptune Systems if the part is available?
 
Have you asked Neptune Systems if the part is available?
Neptune ? ... I needed a replacement sticker for my auto feeder and was told covers come pre labeled from the vendor but I can send it in and they will replace the outside covers for $50 + shipping ...

so as far for any other parts ... No Neptune wont sell you any, only option is to RMA
 
Hi My b test has failed on trident after checking the pinch valve is stuck no longer working do you still have any of them left as I’m now obviously looking for one
 
Any of these left? The way these things fail I'll buy all you have left
 
Hi, I was interested in a 1 if you have them still.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new