Triton 2 part question..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ShawnSaucier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tim,
So I have added a Triton style sump to my system recently. I have not switched to any of the Triton Core 7 elements yet. I’m finishing up the stuff I have first. Which system should I use? Regular core 7 or others?
Second question, I am getting some nuisance algae’s in my fuge (cotton candy) is this something I need to worry about?

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going to follow the Triton Method then get the Core7 Base Elements, if you want to deviate from it at all then go for the Core7 Reef Supplements.

Any nuisance algae just manually remove it and replace with wanted species of algae such as Cheato or Caulerpa.

OP
OP
ShawnSaucier

ShawnSaucier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going to follow the Triton Method then get the Core7 Base Elements, if you want to deviate from it at all then go for the Core7 Reef Supplements.

Any nuisance algae just manually remove it and replace with wanted species of algae such as Cheato or Caulerpa.

Copy on the Base Elements! Thank you. The nuisance Algae is growing in the cheato or on top of unfortunately. I’ll just try to manually remove, but I fear that the spores are there now..

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back