Triton Core 7 Supplements experiences

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

atjw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone tried the Trition Core 7 Supplements.Been trying to find reviews etc online & there few & far between.Just wanted some peoples experience with them.Or if anyone can recommend good supplement brands, calcium, magnesium etc etc

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a few customers on the Facebook group, I don't think I can share the link on here but if you are on Facebook come and join and have a look.

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started so the only feedback I can provide is of the initial "turn-up". Dosing has been straightforward and after a week I've got my dose nearly dialed in at 8.0 dkh. Just sent of my first water test. If the method works as well as it described I'll be a thrilled. I really appreciate the practical data driven methodology. It feels much less like "guess work" than the other methods I've tried.

Oberst Oswald

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started Triton 12-28-16 on my 65 gallon tank. Very satisfied so far going from BSR 2-part. Still having trouble dialing in the dkh but that is from the Hanna alk tester reagent changing the readings every time I get a new bottle. Thinking about getting 3 or 4 bottles of the reagent, putting them in a glass container and mixing them together to get an average and go by that. Don't know if this is a good idea but not happy about not trusting Hanna's reagents. 2-14-17 will be the tank's 1st birthday. Will mail in the 2nd Triton test as a birthday present...

jaws789832

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using them for about 8 months. Switched from BRS 2 part. I have found its way easier to keep things stable. Alk stays at 8.5 with no fluctuations and my corals look and grow a lot better. I dose about 20 ml a day on a 120 gallon system. My fuge never looked better with everything ebbing and flowing as expected.

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started triton 3 yrs ago. Have had very good success. Color has improved as well as growth. Switch to the core 7 as soon as it was available. No issues with dialing it in. Same success since switching. Best part for me is containers I keep the solution in is much smaller. I'm a triton believer/fan

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious how many of those who have successfully used the Triton method started with established tanks.

2 months into a ground zero from scratch start start I am having a devil of a time getting my dKh dialed in. Chicken or the egg, I want a stable system before adding more coral, but haven't hit a level of consumption yet that reguires any appreciable dosing yet.

Thoughts or experiences with new setups?

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Curious how many of those who have successfully used the Triton method started with established tanks.

2 months into a ground zero from scratch start start I am having a devil of a time getting my dKh dialed in. Chicken or the egg, I want a stable system before adding more coral, but haven't hit a level of consumption yet that reguires any appreciable dosing yet.

My tank was running for a couple years before I started triton. I switched because I wasn't getting the color or growth I thought I should. Within 2 months I noticed the color change and soon after seen an uptick in growth

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you are struggling with low it is best to get a few hardy corals that will increase your consumption and really get everything moving.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back