Triton Flex?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the story on Core 7 base? Is it being replaced with Core 7 Flex? Is it being sold in America yet?

OP
OP
Reefer Reboot

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will check with our US distributor and come back to you on this.
Couple more questions, I just bought another set of Core7 Base Elements 5L Set - Triton Method. Parts 3a and 3b have a significant amount of solidified clear crystals in the bottom. I plan on tossing the crystals in a blender with some RODI, then adding it to more water to make an additional 5 liters, then mixing it with the original 5 liters to make a total of 10 liters of (hopefully) equally mixed solution, then doubling the dosing rate. I'm hoping this will keep it from solidifying again in the dosing containers. Is there any unforeseen problem with doing this that I am missing? Is the Flex formulation going to address this situation?

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is uncommon but sometimes happens because the concentrations of these solutions are extremely high. Usually you can dissolve any solids by increasing the temperature of the solution. If this doesn’t work then you can add more RODI and then increase the dose rate accordingly to compensate for the higher dilution.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back