Tropic Marin Nitribiotic Questions...

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm currently cycling 2 fowlr tanks and started out by using Seachem Stability alone for the first 3 or 4 days. I read about Tropic Marin's Nitribiotic and since I've had trouble with fish getting sick in the past, the addition of probiotic bacteria in the Nitribiotic sounded like a good way to boost the fish's immune system. I got some yesterday and added the dose on the bottle (which was a very small amount). It says to only dose once every 7 days but since I'm cycling can I dose it daily? Also has anyone used this product before? If so, what was your experience??

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear its good, I like using Dr. Tims.

regardless, If you're worried I recommend getting fish from someone like Dr. Reef. Great guy and was really helpful and getting what I needed, He pre QTs fish making it less likely youll get something in your rank.

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear its good, I like using Dr. Tims.

regardless, If you're worried I recommend getting fish from someone like Dr. Reef. Great guy and was really helpful and getting what I needed, He pre QTs fish making it less likely youll get something in your rank.
I'm actually in Bangkok though so it's difficult to determine how trustworthy some of the shops are...I'll be extra careful when putting them through quarantine myself. I'm glad you've heard positive things about Nitribiotic...Dr. Tim's isn't available here and Amazon isn't even able to ship certain products like that to Thailand unfortunately.

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually in Bangkok though so it's difficult to determine how trustworthy some of the shops are...I'll be extra careful when putting them through quarantine myself. I'm glad you've heard positive things about Nitribiotic...Dr. Tim's isn't available here and Amazon isn't even able to ship certain products like that to Thailand unfortunately.
If a seller isn't super reputable ive been told to treat with meds in QT as a precaution against carriers or early infections

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back