Trying a 28 gal nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter becca10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

becca10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
458
Reaction score
355
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I've been experimenting with salt water tanks for over 15 years. I currently have a 180 gal predator tank with a lion fish, stars n stripes puffer, Niger trigger, snowflake eel, raccoon butterfly, rock beauty angel.
I just purchased a used 28 gal nano cube with an octopus backpack skimmer. Wanting to upgrade to LED lighting and looking to see what's out there. Can't wait to finish cycling and try a mini reef.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387249895.477822.jpg
 
Would love to see some close ups of the fish in your predator tank.
I love nanos. They're lot of fun! Good luck!
 
Thanks. It was too good a deal to pass up. Had to try it and always wanted to try corals!
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new