TSA's Easter Live Sale Extravaganza!!! **OVER 4,000 CORALS!!** $1, $5, $10 and FREE Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sleepy Good Night GIF by Omer Studios

everyone GIF

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well that's a wrap on this sale. Thank you to everyone for hanging out and participating! You guys truly make all the hard work worth it. We can't wait for the next one. Don't forget there are still a bunch of amazing frags up for grabs. You can view them all using the link below.

VIEW ALL CORALS HERE

If you guys sent us an email please be patient as we get flooded. We will get to everyone ASAP.

Thank you again! Time to get some sleep. We have A LOT of boxes to ship out lol.

Good night everyone!

Tired Good Night GIF

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that's a wrap on this sale. Thank you to everyone for hanging out and participating! You guys truly make all the hard work worth it. We can't wait for the next one. Don't forget there are still a bunch of amazing frags up for grabs. You can view them all using the link below.

VIEW ALL CORALS HERE

If you guys sent us an email please be patient as we get flooded. We will get to everyone ASAP.

Thank you again! Time to get some sleep. We have A LOT of boxes to ship out lol.

Good night everyone!

Tired Good Night GIF
Youre The Best GIF by Rhino Records

maxthisout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

VIEW ALL CORALS HERE

Good night everyone!

Tired Good Night GIF
@TopShelfAquatics

Thank you again for another awesome sale!

Stupidkitty84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could meet around Nashville, take a couple hours off the trip one way. It is a bit of a haul though.
That could work actually. I'm going to Nashville in the summer. Can I reach back out to you in a few months? You know what, I'm PMing you later.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 34 19.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 136 76.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back