OP
NowGlazeIT

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting second round of prazipro right now. I mixed 2.5 ml in a solo cup of tank water then added it to the 10g tank. Tomorrow around midnight is another Tank Transfer so that will give the prazi enough time to take effect. It will also provide the mandarin a med free tank shortly after.

OP
OP
NowGlazeIT

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prazipro is all done. the fish didn’t even flinch towards it. One more TT in 48hrs and I’ll be ready to add this one to the DT.
Couldn’t be happier. Mainly because the cleaning,draining and drying was getting old.
I prefer this method over copper for ich but given the amount of time needed to double check for velvet copper is easier and less time consuming.
Tho not being able to dose prazi during copper was a set back for me. If your confident in using powder medications then it’s not an issue.
FWIW the mandarin has been fed a mix of cyclops,selcon,brine shrimp,oyster feast and dry food in the 250-400 micron range. Every two hours for a half an hour with the pumps off

OP
OP
NowGlazeIT

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to update this. After the final tank transfer I added the mandarin to my main display. I added a diy mandarin feeder, inspired by @Paul B and still today the mandarin is alive and well.
image.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back