Tube anemone question

iamcruzing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
11
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to the “lights on” function with my AI puck app for the pic. Definitely whiter than the program setting, but maybe not all white?? The tank has been set up for one and three-quarter years and the tube anemone has been here two weeks. Thanks for responding.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I went to the “lights on” function with my AI puck app for the pic. Definitely whiter than the program setting, but maybe not all white?? The tank has been set up for one and three-quarter years and the tube anemone has been here two weeks. Thanks for responding.
Not sure what the question is
 
Welcome! I'm not sure I can answer your question, but if about your lights or the anemone, might get better answers with some pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new