Tube Anemone Show-Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You know, it's funny. When I first got into this hobby...even before I had my first tank, I remember being totally amazed by a display tank at a LFS that had both pink and purple tube anemones. I just thought they were the coolest things ever... yet I never ended up owning one. So I finally just said screw it, I'll remove whatever I have to to make room :bigsmile:

Any idea if you can have multiples touching? I'd love to get a purple version right next to it.

Ya its totally cool. I have a purple one right next to my pink. There is a little rock in between them but their tentacles touch and their tubes do as well bellow the sand.
 
Ah, great!
 
Don't have the photo skills of the other people but here is mine.
703fed04.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new