Tunze 6305

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hogall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hogall

Yes, that's me
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
28
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 Tunze 6305, asking $515.00 each plus shipping. They are about 2 years old; come with original box. All Tunze 6305 have been sold - Mod please closed this Thread :)

Here is the package deal:

2 Tunze 6305 - $950.00 shipped
3 Tunze 6305 - $1350.00 shipped
4 Tunze 6305 - $1,700 shipped


I will take some pix later. They are currently taking a vinegar bath :smile:

Mod
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new