Tunze 7095 Controller Reef2Reef Special

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishytyme
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishytyme

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am selling my tunze 7095 controller with 2 tunze cables. I am using my profilux to control my pumps now so i no longer need this item. I brought it used but i think its been in operation for about 2 years.

Reef2Reef special 95 shipped to the lower 48 states.

paypal prefer.

Thanks for looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new