Tunze 9001 skimmer

dmh41532

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
505
Reaction score
188
Location
Naples, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looking at the Tunze 9001 skimmer for my 20L. Is this skimmer worth purchasing? Previously, I had two other brands that were worthless.
 
Yes. I have 9001 & 9004. amazing. Having some trouble with microbubbles w 9001 now that I have it in thank . It is starting to settle in. If its aio prob not a big deal.
but so far just turn of a screw adjutment.
Personally on smaller tanks in the past Aquaclears worked great. Thats six tanks 30g and under.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new