tunze 9002 and nano wave box

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
1,947
Reaction score
19
Location
venice, florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used tunze 9002 for sale. Was special ordered without the magnet to fit a bc14 looking for 95+shipping

I have a 6 month old tunze nano wave box I am also selling looking for 300 with shipping. Paid 375, 6 months ago

This will be listed on another site so time stamp will give precedence
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new