Tunze Comline DOC 2012 DC Skimmer

Item Price
320
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nurse.Reef.Reapeat

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
701
Reaction score
383
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! As the Post Says, I have the Tunze 9012 Skimmer thinking it would fit my Reefer 170 set-up and unfortunate it wont, found out after leak testing the system. The skimmer is Practically Brand New. Just way too big, and requires a high water level. So got the 9004 Instead. Never used or Plugged in. Comes with everything it came with. Will Ship with buyers expense. Pick Up preferred. $320. Brand New is $429.99

IMG_9642.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new