• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze DOC Comline Protein Skimmer 9004

Cfellini91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
119
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this skimmer online.
Unfortunately it’s a hair too wide for the back of my tank. It’s an open box but it’s brand new! I am Asking$160. I am willing to ship it. Message me if you’re interested or have any questions!

Tunze DOC Comline Protein Skimmer 9004 Nano Tank

47C5DCB8-00CE-47EE-A510-A6485F8FFC33.jpeg FA850330-73EA-4F4B-95EA-3C4E5AC946CA.jpeg 5B4349CF-4343-47FA-849F-075F4BF9E1EA.jpeg 95064384-59CC-484E-93E4-6CED49CC074D.jpeg 401B6CB3-4EC0-40DD-84C3-E3CACFE71582.jpeg
 
Open to Offers
 
Last edited:
I think these are sold out for several months. It’s a great little skimmer, I don’t think you’ll have a problem selling it.

there was a thread a few days ago, someone was looking for one. use search to find it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new