• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

tunze osmolator

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
1,947
Reaction score
19
Location
venice, florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a tunze osmolator that i just sent to tunze to get tuned up for sale. brought a double float switch for my reefkeeper elite and do not have a need for this. has worked flawlessly for a year. looking for 150 plus shipping. thats 25% less than what i paid for it.
 
Question: what does Tunze do to tune up an Osmolator? Thanks.
Dave
 
I have no idea but I sent it in to them for the once over anyway because I knew I was going to be selling it. Figured I was sending in a 6045 so I would send both at the same time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new