• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Turbo21

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who would be excited to put the frags in our first picture into their display tank. look at them ... they look horrible... I was hoping they would turn around because I was so excited but they just got worse and worse and then finally disappeared and that's when I knew they weren't going to recover or come back for sure.

OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well turbo demanded me to not contact him anymore so... I get no refund or replacements now for trying to explain what happened without an argument. Hope everybody is well aware now of his attitude towards buyers when informing him of their issues.... All I wanted was a refund for what didn't open... I didn't want replacements... it was difficult enough to arrange a day to be here for the first shipment. I didn't want any of this to escalate to this... but I guess the zoas dying were our fault or died during shipment but since I can't upload the video he doesn't believe me ... and nobody suggested any ideas of how to... so idk what else to do. I really don't understand why a partial refund is a big deal still... or why he won't just give it to me.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please take it up via pm from here on out. If another resolution works out then either party can notify a mod and this can be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back