• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Turbo21

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the picture shows nothing of the sort

not until saturday did you say the zoas died

i offered you a reshipment at no cost and this is my final word on this.that is way way beyond what any other seller vendor or any of your local stores would do for you after 4 days
i am not going to argue on and on

this is my last reply to this

bob

Saturday is when they were totally dissapeared and no chance for ever coming back... "officially dead" They were dying since we first saw them.

mermaids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying corals from stores is completely different. Most of the time you have time to put them nto the tank. When you recieve shipped coral you do not want to leave it in the bag for hours before acclimating. If the frags were dead upon arriving you would have known they were dead and would have told us then. You recieved the frags around noon and did not start acclimating them till 5pm, from what i can make sense of. Yes corals do die during shippment and they are either replaced or refunded (as the others you keep reffering to) The others are getting replacements or a refund only because they told us as soon as they arrived........ You keep saying you tried to pm but you could not....ahhh we recieved 2 pms from you the day you recieved the package. Time 5:15 pm.. that you finally opened the box to start acclimating them. Time delivered 12:53. Then recieved another pm at 736 stating you finally got them in the tank but the lights are off for the night. I responded to those pms. Now days later they are on different plugs and are dead. I still offered replacements.

OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know his doa policy because he never told me... i simply looked at pics and wrote what i liked and pmd him and asked how much for them. I was never informed about the 2 hour picture thing so how would i know?

mermaids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you did not except Turbos generous offer there is nothing more i can do but say good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

mermaids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know his doa policy because he never told me... i simply looked at pics and wrote what i liked and pmd him and asked how much for them. I was never informed about the 2 hour picture thing so how would i know?

You have been a member on here for about a year and have almost 1500 post i am sure along the way you have seen every seller has a doa policy. You found the pictures in Turbos for sale threads and it was posted at the top of every thread. The 2 hour pcture thing has nothng to do what the heck a pm being sent saying they were dead and your pm did not say that at all. Since you keep dragging this out and i see no end in sight may I have permission to post your pms?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*accept... and because I dont want to go through this again with Turbo. Otherwise I would gladly take replacements. The corals did not sit in a box for that time.. from arrival to when we got them out of bag dipped and in tank. They were adjusting to our water temperature until he got home.. I made sure to be home so that they weren't in the box longer than they needed to be... and the posts when we did things were delayed since we dry our hands off before typing on our phones...

OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't want to claim they were dead before I know for sure since some zoas just take time.. they got smaller and smaller and dissapeared. When they disappear I know they are dead and not coming back or recovering. And no bc I don't see reposting my pms being necessary at all...

OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the size of the box my 9 corals were in and the heat pack was hot still and laying directly on the bag where the frags were ... not sure if zoas like heat?

Attachments

• 1390790765522.jpg
    1390790765522.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 182

mermaids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ritter not sure why you removed my post. This is Turbos wife and I am involved with this transaction as is flowfrenzy. Sorry you must not have known.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't want to claim they were dead before I know for sure since some zoas just take time.. they got smaller and smaller and dissapeared. When they disappear I know they are dead and not coming back or recovering. And no bc I don't see reposting my pms being necessary at all...

posting your pms is to show the truth that you never said there was an issue. you keep saying you couldnt pm me because my box was full but i have 2 pms from you that night and not once did you say the bags smelled or anything was wrong. so which is the truth?

and because you will not let this issue go, you already have left negative feedback, and will not accept my offer of free replacements

i now retract that generous offer i made before

good luck

im out

bob

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the size of the box my 9 corals were in and the heat pack was hot still and laying directly on the bag where the frags were ... not sure if zoas like heat?

um yeah a 6x6 styrofoam insulated box with a 40 hr heat pack. pretty standard

bob

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ritter not sure why you removed my post. This is Turbos wife and I am involved with this transaction as is flowfrenzy. Sorry you must not have known.

My apologies. I didn't see you were his wife until after I edited but I've already put your posts back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well your wife seemed to have already retracted that offer and yes I left negative feedback because it was a negative transaction that 3 people had. I am very shocked that you simply won't believe me that they were dying. In the video I'm trying to upload will prove they looked bad upon arrival and smelled awful... I don't understand why a partial refund is so difficult for you.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well your wife seemed to have already retracted that offer and yes I left negative feedback because it was a negative transaction that 3 people had. I am very shocked that you simply won't believe me that they were dying. In the video I'm trying to upload will prove they looked bad upon arrival and smelled awful... I don't understand why a partial refund is so difficult for you.

you might want to check that other thread of the other 2 poeple you were talking about. one of them recieved a refund and the other has appologiezd and said all his corals are alive and well

so it comes down to your experience

flowflezy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It all starts with good corals and the shape they are in .......... Shipped or bought from a frag swap or show or lfs. Look at the corals u sent filled with green algae some fresh plugs and other just little rock formations. Zoas all look all white or just melted no skirts at all. And u sent everything in a 5×5 box with 1/2 Styrofoam so that let a 4×4spot.for nine frags and a heat pack in 2 bags with nine little frags bags I have never seen shipping like this just amazing how they were shipped. I mean look all were crammed in hear inside that little spot.

Attachments

• 1390791299383.jpg
    1390791299383.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 249
OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you might want to check that other thread of the other 2 poeple you were talking about. one of them recieved a refund and the other has appologiezd and said all his corals are alive and well

so it comes down to your experience

Yeah and did they spend 180$ and ill check back for how their new frags arrive...

OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to heat other people's opinions but anyway 5x5 not 6x6

Attachments

• 1390791606597.jpg
    1390791606597.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 182
OP
OP
diamondreef

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh did you see the thread about remounting zoas? Nobody else has issues and we do it alot and would have taken the responsibility if we did cut too much or accidentally knicked one but we didnt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back