Tusi's tank thread

Beautiful tank and corals. I may have missed it, but what lighting are you using? Thanks.
 
This is my 2.5 gallon SPS/LPS tank. It has been running for 3.5 months. No skimmer just weekly water change.
20140109_151435.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20140109_151435.jpg
    20140109_151435.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 509
TUSI, a very beautiful Mixed Reef indeed and your capable husbandry skills shine bright, an inspiration to us all here.... I hope.

Cheers, Todd
 
Last edited:
Beautiful tank and corals. I may have missed it, but what lighting are you using? Thanks.

Thank You. Im runnung two 400w mh radiums and 4- 45 wT5's I also have 4-8"reef bright blue led fixtures. My T 5's are 2-geisman pure attinic, 1-geisman pink and 1-attinic plus
Run my T 5's from 10 am to 10 pm and my MH one comes on from 12 pm to 5 pm and second from 1 pm to 6 pm.
 
Vumuxle looks good water changes every week will keep everything in check at some point you will need a small skimmer tough just try putting in a good clening crew it will definetly help. I add every 4 months
 
TUSI, a very beautiful Mixed Reef indeed and your capable husbandry skills shine bright, an inspiration to us all here.... I hope.

Cheers, Todd
Thank You todd for your warm compliments the trick is patience
 
Wow nice growth!
 
Updates

Little renovation on a section to make room
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 502
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 491
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 480
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 488
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 528
Some very nice additions you have there, such a beautiful Reeftank.

Cheers, Todd
 
I must have not been paying attention, you've been updating and I'm just getting back into checking! Looks great! How about a recent FTS?
 
Pics

Some more
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 566
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 566
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 461
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 472
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 463

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new