Tusi's tank thread

Just beautiful! Great tank, looks like it's recovered nicely. Photos are very nice, thanks for sharing!
Yes it’s bouncing back nicely. Colors are coming back. Thank you for the compliment
 
Glad you coming back to share your updates! so000......beautiful reef tank ...that we all love to own!
 
I love it , one of the best tanks I've ever laid my eyes on
 
Some updates

8BEA9EC2-4848-4010-81BB-418492C3FAD1.jpeg


40ED1A1D-96D6-4BB5-B952-E7B4AE118F99.jpeg


17B50220-20DF-4532-880B-14A30BF91EBB.jpeg


5269CE6E-71CF-4501-B04A-38D989984B5A.jpeg


E8F5D4D9-7078-450A-8C71-6361E380541A.jpeg


9742FF8E-85EA-473E-8997-95A740393256.jpeg
 
Simply amazing !!
 
Holy... That is one gorgeous system! Fantastic work!

How has your Flame Angelfish been with regard to your corals? Have you noticed any issues with it nipping at them?
 
Thank you, no issues, he have been in tank for 10 yrs but my jaculator angel keeps him busy so he maybe have no time to nip. Lol
 
Thank you, no issues, he have been in tank for 10 yrs but my jaculator angel keeps him busy so he maybe have no time to nip. Lol
That’s great! I hope for continued success with that! Thanks for sharing.
 
Very colorful corals and beautiful fishes! your tank is getting better and better every time, great job!
Does your PH fluctuate each day? if so, how do you keep it in range? Thanks.
 
Very colorful corals and beautiful fishes! your tank is getting better and better every time, great job!
Does your PH fluctuate each day? if so, how do you keep it in range? Thanks.
To be honest I never paid attention to ph
Nor do anything for it. I’m sure it fluctuates but how much I don’t know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new