Tusi's tank thread

Some updates

8BEA9EC2-4848-4010-81BB-418492C3FAD1.jpeg


40ED1A1D-96D6-4BB5-B952-E7B4AE118F99.jpeg


17B50220-20DF-4532-880B-14A30BF91EBB.jpeg


5269CE6E-71CF-4501-B04A-38D989984B5A.jpeg


E8F5D4D9-7078-450A-8C71-6361E380541A.jpeg


9742FF8E-85EA-473E-8997-95A740393256.jpeg
Looking great!!
 
Man with all the corals I have gotten from you I can’t believe I still haven’t made it to LI to see this in person smh!!
 
One of the nicest things about all the threads is seeing the before and after which when we say be patient or go slow- THIS is the result of just that.
Tank is gorgeous !!
 
Man with all the corals I have gotten from you I can’t believe I still haven’t made it to LI to see this in person smh!!
Thank you. One of these days you gotta come by
 
One of the nicest things about all the threads is seeing the before and after which when we say be patient or go slow- THIS is the result of just that.
Tank is gorgeous !!
Thank you. Very well said
 
Tusi Your tank is a Inspiration to me. Amazing build. Great knowledge of reefing. Keep up the good work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new