Tusi's tank thread

This tank is ridiculously amazing. In hindsight what are the top three things you would have done differently from the beginning?
Thank You. Honestly the only thing I would have done different would be less scape and more open.
 
Some pics

7D515A09-8797-4AF5-9EFD-F7E13AC1CBC9.jpeg 63C5AA5A-4AD8-4576-91B6-52A2747FF865.jpeg 8EB3A36A-4554-46C0-A43C-B2F641459C80.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new