TV Tanked learns a hard lesson from hasty fish stocking.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats sad is all they care about is making money. They don't think about the safety of these beautifull creatures from the sea. Some things like Sharks are better left in there natural habitat in my opinion.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone notice the little act they put on now with the boxes of salt water, season one was just a hose haha.

Planedoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at atm a couple months ago this is a picture from inside and the Half car they did was in the hallway.

Tapatalk on Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371596945013.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371596945013.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 728

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:nono:how can they still be in business? I'm puzzle really :fear:

joeyhatch11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There show is corny, there jokes are corny and I hope the show will be short lived. They rush rush rush to meet the dead lines, which seems like a constant problem. I wonder how many of the other builds have failed too? Poor fish. Really said and you'd think they would know better. Always about the money. Loosers

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

jasonrodreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The "Bank Vault" tank in boca raton Florida everything was dead the next day..EVERYTHING with a massive foam coming from filtration. Guess the ammonia was just a tad high.
I put the real blame on the network who force them to get the tanks done in this fashion. ATM should know better i couldn't see them lasting more that a couple months if everything died like on the tv builds. The thing i hate most is its not a show for US the tank people. Its a show that is showing the world how not to do an aquarium. Would have been 1000000000 times better to use mr saltwater or any other person. Over this hahahaha saltwater tanks is a big joke lets play games and dump fish...then go play pranks at the shop.

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These people make me mad.

They know hardly anything about the hobby. They should stick to building the tank itself and that's it. I wouldn't even trust them with filtration.

They said "less mistakes will be made next season". All they did was release a line of snake oil additives that are now collecting dust at petcos across the nation...

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As said before it is all about money. Is this what we want in our hobby, think not. Buts thats my opinion.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is sad that these people are probaly making millions doing these shows but they do not care anything about the health of the the livestock they are putting into there (designer) tanks. How can we stop them?

Dixie_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is sad that these people are probaly making millions doing these shows but they do not care anything about the health of the the livestock they are putting into there (designer) tanks. How can we stop them?

We can stop watching the show!

10silver6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email the company telling them to stop with the crazy deadline and actually take care of the fish

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back