• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

twinspot goby A++++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up an awesome chalice pack from twinspot, every aspect of the transaction was handled great. Sent me pics of the frags before shipping, everything was packaged perfectly and arrived in great condition and he also threw in some really nice freebies.

All frags were true to what they were supposed to be. Will definitely deal with again. Thanks again Frank!!

Last edited:

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very happy that you like them. It's my pleasure to deal with you. Welcome back anytime.

frank

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back