Two melanorous wrasses, is it a time bombe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Koty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update:Well, it's update time. Sadly, the peace between the two wrasses ended. And the H. Melanorous started to fiercely hunt the h. Chrysotaenia who is hiding in the sand. I have no way to separate them w/o taking my DT apart. I will probably have to wait for it to get bitten up enough for me to get it out...What a PITA...
 
Last edited:
Update:Well, it's update time. Sadly, the peace between the two wrasses ended. And the H. Melanorous started to fiercely hunt the h. Chrysotaenia who is hiding in the sand. I have no way to separate them w/o taking my DT apart. I will probably have to wait for it to get bitten up enough for me to get it out...What a PITA...
I had two fox face and one was so beaten up it looked like it was going to die any minute .

I moved my rocks and had two big nets to capture the fox face that was the aggressor. Thankfully no sps were damaged during this. I think you should capture it before it takes a beating
 
Never had a foxface but I would guess that wrasses are a very different story to catch
 
Never had a foxface but I would guess that wrasses are a very different story to catch
They can be… I tried to catch a Blue Flasher earlier and gave up haha. Really aren’t the same as when I caught my foxface.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new