Type of bta

joselmedina

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
Location
UNITED STATES
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know these are but can someone tell me specifically what type

F19646D6-684B-4BA0-9E59-55D0E4467C1D.jpeg
 
Looks like a regular red and green, BTA, and brother it ain't one of those:
a first week.jpg

(Inferno shown for comparison only) HTH.
 
Yup, I concur with @KrisReef, botton left is a RBTA (R can stand for Red, Rainbow, or Rose but it's the same anemone) and the one at the top is possibly a green. Neither have fancier names like Black Widow, Purple Passion, Colorado or Chicago Sunburst, or Inferno.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new