• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree/Joe's Limited Edition Rainbow Acropora

Status
Not open for further replies.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
21
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following frag of Tyree/Joe's Rainbow Acropora for sale. Price will be $250 shipped UPS from SC to you. The frag is 3/4"-1" and is ready to ship.


WYSIWYG

IMGP1834.JPG


IMGP1839.JPG




Frag guaranteed to get there in good shape. Lineage to namer. Please PM with interest. Thanks!!
 
awww man.....i really need that piece after I lost mine when my tank nuked last month....decisions decisions.....
 
awww man.....i really need that piece after I lost mine when my tank nuked last month....decisions decisions.....

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that !!! Maybe we can work something out in the future....we are closer to each other now.


Frag pending..........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new