Tyree LE Purple Monster chalice colony +extras

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherita
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sherita

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
514
Reaction score
19
Location
Santa Anna, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need the room, so up for sale is my Tyree LE Purple Monster chalice. 12+ eyes. Full rim, it's never been fragged since I've owned it. $650 shipped FedEx overnight.

TyreePurpleMonster.jpg


For $30 you can add this 4 eyed frag of Blood Red Chalice, from High Def corals. As it matures, it develops really sweet purple streaks throughout.

bloodred.jpg


Or for $50 you can add this 7 eyed frag of Tyree Pumpkin Patch (please excuse the messy face, he just got through eating).
PumpkinPatch.jpg


Or, take all 3 for $700 shipped via FedEx overnight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new