• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am quickly running out of room in my tank and so I've decided to let my Tyree red watermelon chalice go to give me some more real estate. I bought it from Todd at Cherry Corals roughly a year ago. It's a nice bright red with a green eye and green rim and is ~1" in diameter. I've got class until 2pm today but I'll post a picture of it as soon as I get home. Here's a pic of it when I JUST got it...over a year ago. The color is brighter now and it has quite a bit. As I said, I'll post new pics when I get done with class.

redwatermelon.jpg


Price is $350 + shipping, you choose the method. I am not interested in any trades.
 
It's not that it's the "worst" thing in there, as it's quite pretty, it's just that I need more room for other corals :)
 
"Price is $350 + shipping, you choose the method. I am not interested in any trades."

Sorry, it's under the picture, kind of hard to find.

Here's the pic I promised:
redwatermelonFS.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new