UC Reef2Reef Anniversary LiveSale April 11th &12th Two Days Event, 10-2 PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Since this whole COVID-19 thing started, my tank is

• Doing better than ever, I'm getting my hands wet everyday

Votes: 146 43.2%
  • Not better nor worse, same as before

Votes: 128 37.9%
  • I've already ordered more tanks, perfect time to expand

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • It's gone downhill

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Who knows.... I just wander around the house in my PJ's

Votes: 43 12.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the LiveSale, every customer will receive a free "I heart Unique" sticker!
High quality, water proof.
Perfect for tanks, sumps, cabinets, or just about any surface =)

UCstickers.jpeg

Last edited:

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had set this time slot for our Anniversary LiveSale last year, who knew Corona would come around and wreak a bit of havoc o_O;Doctor
Good to have you hang out with us either way =)
Seems like easter sunday would be a crazy day to plan a live sale! I get this year being there is no easter, Kind of worries me only 4 hours long though because less time to score great deals! When is your next live sale?

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will you be offering the same amount of sale items as the 8 hour one? Just more condensed. I have always wondered this. Is there more than one available of the 5 dollar corals or is it whoever gets it in their cart the fastest? About how many corals are offered for each sale item.

Last edited:
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like easter sunday would be a crazy day to plan a live sale! I get this year being there is no easter, Kind of worries me only 4 hours long though because less time to score great deals! When is your next live sale?
It's both Saturday and Sunday. We thought perhaps people wanted to have time for their families, and other tasks, so kept it shorter this time around.
Appreciate your feedback/comments, if you have a preference, let us know.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will you be offering the same amount of sale items as the 8 hour one? Just more condensed. I have always wondered this. Is there more than one available of the 5 dollar corals or is it whoever gets it in their cart the fastest? About how many corals are offered for each sale item.
It will be 8 hours total, spread out over Saturday and Sunday, 10 to 2 PST each day
There will be many $5 corals (rule states for every $5 coral, one must also purchase a non-$5 coral, limit of 3)
The item is not yours until you checkout. If just in the cart, someone else can still purchase it.
Checkout as many times as you like, we automatically combine shipping.

Have fun! =)

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
less than 24 hours to go!

MS-cinnamon apple colony 199 139.jpg MS-fools gold colony 59 39.jpg MS-Forbidden Monarch 119 79.jpg MS-Hawaiian people eaters 69 49.jpg MS-mixed palys 59 39.jpg MS-mixed palys 69 42.jpg MS-mixed palys 89 64.jpg MS-Wwc illuminati colony 799 399.jpg w potential 109 72.jpg
What is 4 , 5 , 6 , 8, and 9? I notice on your website you dont alway put the autntic name of the zoa/paly. I hope you do on live sale and most places will us so much blue that its crazy to make it look brighter, yet yall do the opposite which is good but sometimes it makes it hard to know what will happen color wise in blues

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rona got me so messed up, had the day off work for Good Friday, set me alarm and got ready for the sale thinking today was Saturday

Seamore2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I just participated in your last sale less than two weeks ago (my wife just saw the CC statement) and I'm getting a new puppy tomorrow! Yet I still purchased a shipping module - what am I thinking?!? :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back