UC Reef2Reef Anniversary LiveSale April 11th &12th Two Days Event, 10-2 PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Since this whole COVID-19 thing started, my tank is

• Doing better than ever, I'm getting my hands wet everyday

Votes: 146 43.2%
  • Not better nor worse, same as before

Votes: 128 37.9%
  • I've already ordered more tanks, perfect time to expand

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • It's gone downhill

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Who knows.... I just wander around the house in my PJ's

Votes: 43 12.7%

• Total voters

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very special Anniversary for us and we are happy to be celebrating it with you. 8 years ago Unique Corals started its journey in Sunny California, and in a blink of an eye here we are. As we reflect on these past years, we can't help but feel immensely grateful for our UC supporters and customers. Thank you all for helping to make UC what it is today. 2020 has been a challenging year so far but we look forward to brighter days ahead.

$5 corals, signature, colonies, frags, and specialty collector's items . This LS we'll be highlighting a copious selection of specialty Zoa/Palys for you.
Grab these amazing deals at up to 80% off. If you have been a part of our past LiveSales, you'll know that everyone will walk away happy.

You must purchase a shipping module in order to shop LiveSale items (unless you have paid for shipping on items from our main store, or have purchased $150 or more in the main store).

For every $5 coral, you must also purchase a non-$5 coral, limit of 3 $5 coral per customer.

The Event: All corals will be posted in the R2R thread with a link to purchase. The item is not "yours" until you have completed checkout. If you have never shopped with Unique before, create an account ahead of time to save time at checkout. And don't forget to sign up for UniqueCorals.com Rewards to earn reward points every time! And new to our site: 0% financing for up to 12 months. Simple sign-up with no impact on your credit score.
We'll automatically combine your orders into one shipment. Please pick your arrival date at checkout (we will default to the shipping module date), and include any special instructions in the Comment box.

PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE HERE

Prizes:

- $300 LiveStock Gift Card
- $150 LiveStock Gift Card
- 2 pack of Triton ICP tests ($98 value)
- 1 Triton ICP test ($49 value)
- 1 Killer SPS Frag Pack - 9 pieces our pick ($325 value)

Anyone who shops will be entered in the drawing. You can also get 1 entry by participating in the LS and commenting at least once every hour (please be more participatory instead of "check" only).

First 75 orders will receive a waterproof "I hear Unique" sticker

Looking forward to seeing you at the event!

*Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have a reduced staff and have cut back on the LS event hours. Please bear with us if we cannot respond to your requests immediately. We will do our very best to meet your expectations.

Anniversary-LiveSale-Ampril2020-hero.jpg

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We need more teasers!
unnamed.jpg

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wander around the house in my PJ's
And check unique corals' website daily waiting for indo trachys and lobo's to drop ;)

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for not making this an all day thing. I can handle a 4hr sit down, not a 12 hr marathon. I got stuff to do.

I swear to god I'm gonna go broke. So much coral has been on sale during this COVID thing. Gonna need a bigger boat....oops I mean tank.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well looks like another live sale and more corals delivered...good thing I’m working from home and can intercept the packages before the wife does...

Account created, does a shipping module need to be prepurchased?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for not making this an all day thing. I can handle a 4hr sit down, not a 12 hr marathon. I got stuff to do.

I swear to god I'm gonna go broke. So much coral has been on sale during this COVID thing. Gonna need a bigger boat....oops I mean tank.

We had set this time slot for our Anniversary LiveSale last year, who knew Corona would come around and wreak a bit of havoc o_O;Doctor
Good to have you hang out with us either way =)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well looks like another live sale and more corals delivered...good thing I’m working from home and can intercept the packages before the wife does...

Account created, does a shipping module need to be prepurchased?
Yes please purchase a shipping module, the reason being we have a limited # of shipping modules available per day, due to limited staff working.

So to get the day you want, it's better to purchase earlier. And we'll always refund if you do not purchase.

Thanks

Reefinposey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very special Anniversary for us and we are happy to be celebrating it with you. 8 years ago Unique Corals started its journey in Sunny California, and in a blink of an eye here we are. As we reflect on these past years, we can't help but feel immensely grateful for our UC supporters and customers. Thank you all for helping to make UC what it is today. 2020 has been a challenging year so far but we look forward to brighter days ahead.

$5 corals, signature, colonies, frags, and specialty collector's items . This LS we'll be highlighting a copious selection of specialty Zoa/Palys for you.
Grab these amazing deals at up to 80% off. If you have been a part of our past LiveSales, you'll know that everyone will walk away happy.

You must purchase a shipping module in order to shop LiveSale items (unless you have paid for shipping on items from our main store, or have purchased $150 or more in the main store).

For every $5 coral, you must also purchase a non-$5 coral, limit of 3 $5 coral per customer.

The Event: All corals will be posted in the R2R thread with a link to purchase. The item is not "yours" until you have completed checkout. If you have never shopped with Unique before, create an account ahead of time to save time at checkout. And don't forget to sign up for UniqueCorals.com Rewards to earn reward points every time! And new to our site: 0% financing for up to 12 months. Simple sign-up with no impact on your credit score.

Don't worry, check out as often as you like, we'll automatically combine your orders into one shipment. Please pick your arrival date at checkout (we will default to the shipping module date), and include any special instructions in the Comment box.

PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE HERE

Prizes:

- $300 LiveStock Gift Card
- $150 LiveStock Gift Card
- 2 pack of Triton ICP tests ($98 value)
- 1 Triton ICP test ($49 value)
- 1 Killer SPS Frag Pack - 9 pieces our pick ($325 value)

Anyone who shops will be entered in the drawing. You can also get 1 entry by participating in the LS and commenting at least once every hour (please be more participatory instead of "check" only).

Looking forward to seeing you at the event!

*Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have a reduced staff and have cut back on the LS event hours. Please bear with us if we cannot respond to your requests immediately. We will do our very best to meet your expectations.

Anniversary-LiveSale-Ampril2020-hero.jpg

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes please purchase a shipping module, the reason being we have a limited # of shipping modules available per day, due to limited staff working.

So to get the day you want, it's better to purchase earlier. And we'll always refund if you do not purchase.

Thanks
So if i purchase shipping module and dont win corals will i receive a refund for it?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back