• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unused Vectra L2 $400

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bridgerdean

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
331
Reaction score
224
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unused Vectra L2

I had big plans for another tank, However I ended up not completing it and am looking to sale the unused items.

Please contact me via R2R, email: [email protected], Local pick up preferred, but will ship.

My rules for shipping: I will facetime/google meet to show you the item, then I will ship to you and send you a tracking number, once the item is paid for using Paypal.

IMG_4098.jpg
 
Do you have a receipt?
Do you have the original box?
Was it ever used?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new