update on frags for sale

kraftyforu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
90
Reaction score
11
Location
Wetumpka, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I've got around to cleaning up my stuff and getting it organized a bit.
So here are some frags I have to offer.

Branching hammer
1) 4 heads


2) 5 heads about to be 6


3) 8 heads


4) baby frag


On the branching hammer i would like to get $10/head except for the baby, that one is just $10.

I have some frags of all 3 of these zoas.

$10/frag depending on the size.

Can get some of these 2 types of mushrooms.


Have these orange monti frags and 2 birdsnest frags.

The birdsnest and the smaller monti frags are $10/frag. The larger monti frag is $20.

I have a couple frags of this and can easily make more if needed.
Hollywood Stunner Chalice


And lastly I have 12 frags of this favia brain.

Prices rang from $15 to $30.

I'm located in Wetumpka and sorry I do not ship. But I can meet in B'ham since I travel there often. Also these are cross posted so it is a first come first serve.
 
If you come back to Birmingham, I would love a frag of that brain.
 
What size piece would you want? I've got $15, $20, $25, and $30. The picture of the frag is one of the larger ones.
 
Hey bud,
If you are interested in trading a larger frag of the brain for something of mine let me know.
BTW the stunner is looking good!
-Tyler
 
A medium to larger size piece would be great. I am running out of sand space, so I can't do anything real large.
 
Perhaps a frag of each. I used to have a nice zoa garden but downsized and just didn't have room. May be time to add a few back.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new